The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

OhNo!NotAnotherStockandinvestingblog?! --- 1st words

That is what I believe most people will think when they first stumble upon my blog. Believe me, it's okay and it doesn't bother me. In time I know you will realize that this isn't "just another stock and investing blog". I am hoping you will realize that this is an experience and adventure into the world of investing and trading. My goal is to introduce and highlight stocks of interest that you may or may not be familiar with. The stocks that I will be highlighting will be for both short-term trading and as a longer-term investment (as indicated). I will also provide links to interesting articles and relevant news as well as posting stock charts. By the way, welcome to my blogspot. I hope you find it both informative and entertaining.


----- Nick M H.







Disclaimer: UNFORTUNATLY, All stock picks and highlights are not definite and should be treated with caution. I urge all the readers to do their own homework and RESEARCH on any of my picks and to consult with a professional broker or analyst for any investment decisions. I am NOT liable for the deterioration or loss of any moneys towards any of the readers due to my stock picks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz