The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Time for Some Home Work!

Yeah, I know, sounds exciting, doesn't it? Lol, actually it sucks because I have an Exam on Monday and Tuesday and slew of paper due throughout the rest of the week. Once I am done studying (much later tonight), I will post a few more goodies and commentary and thoughts. Just to let you know, I will not be posting that much this week (because of the heavy school work/tests). Still I believe I left you all with a lot of new picks and ideas for this week, so take advantage of them. If you want to play ONSC.OB, do some HW on the company and wait for it to completley bottom out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz