The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

CCIX: Ready to Climb Higher

Hey folks,

Remember CCIX? Well I have been looking at the chart and the last few weeks price action and I have to say that it is looking overwhelmingly bullish. Over the past few weeks, not only has CCIX's chart improved but its ratings among other stocks in its group and industry as well. There has been increased buying pressure and the chart looks technically strong as well. I haven't seen this chart pattern in a while. It really does look like it has already accomplished a high climb (from 15 to nearly 24) in a relatively short period of time ( mid to late March to present) but the sideways consolidation seems to be close to finishing as the stock readies itself to launch off of the 20 day MA. I already have a position since the begining of the move and I have also taken a small profit on a quarter of my position already. Despite this, I am planning to re-add to my position as I believe that CCIX will see better days ahead...real soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz