The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, July 02, 2007

In Play: Earnings Play - PSMT

Hey guys,

If you've been following my blog then you that I've like PSMT for quite some time now. Today gave me a reason to like it even more. Today, PSMT announced its earnings and they were quite impressive. What is even more impressive is the fact that PSMT still has tremendous growth in its Latin American market. In addition, PSMT also has a low float which can help it soar even higher.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz