The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Lazy Monday

There is only one word that can accurately describe todays market action. And that single word is.....BORING! Maybe it was the lack of volume or interesting trading action or something else. Regardless, todays tepid action is a wonderful reminder that the traders and institutional investors are still in summer vacation mode. I couldn't find that many interesting trades. Previous candidates are still doing quite fine such as TOD, VII, SHEN, SLI, etc. I've built up my watchlist a bit over the weekend but I didn't have much time to go through it. After today, it will be much easier to weed out the bad apples on my list. Despite the markets slightly negative bias, the low volume makes this more of a pullback, which is to be expected following last weeks bullish action. For now, enjoy the last few weeks of vacation, go to the beach and just have fun because in a few weeks the warm, lazy days of summer will fade away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz