The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Keep Adding To Your Winners....

Today is a good day to add to current winners. There are alot of previously bought stocks that continue to show strength. Newer buys may contain a bit more risk as they are still unproven in your portfolio. This is why it is important to add to your top-performing stocks first and then buy any new positions with the remaining available funds. This ensures that your best stocks continue to rack up more gains and limits your exposure to unproven stocks.

What I'm adding to: APFC, APPY, SQNM for now....

3 Comments:

At 6:55 PM , Blogger Chakri said...

What a run for STV. got in late for 20% action.. not sure if it will continue the momentum 2morrow.

 
At 6:57 PM , Blogger Chakri said...

ytec is lookin good aswell..

 
At 7:20 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Hey Raj,

Yeah I noticed STV today. I grabbed some too, but I sold a bit too early and only netted 12%. Judging by its nice close, you may be able to squeeze a bit more out of it. Best of luck with it.

I like YTEC. I've kept an eye on it a while ago and then forgot about it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. YTEC looks like it may be able to continue its momentum tomorrow as well. If it acts fine I may pick some up tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz