The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Intra-Day Watchlist

Here are several stocks that I am keeping an eye on for today: AKNS, COIN, CPHD, CRDC, SEED, TITN


Update: COIN (rebuy-in at average of 7.83), TITN (in at 15.30)

Update: COIN (+11.11%), TITN (+11.11%) Oddly enough, both trades are up around 11.11% each.

2 Comments:

At 11:55 PM , Blogger Yre said...

Too Late to see your post. Boy that is one explosive day for all the stocks you posted out there !! Unbelievable. !

Way to go.

I am betting big time on PAL for now. Institutions have shorted and in the process accumulated as many shares... now a private placement.. palladium with increasing demand n prices.. PAL has every reason to shoot for the stars..

 
At 3:45 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Thanks Yre. I took a look at PAL and it seems to have bottomed out a bit. I'd buy on a high volume breakout. For now, I will just be watching it. Thanks for mentioning it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz