The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Tuesday

New Buy Candidates: AEHR, DSCP, GLOB.OB, GNET, WEL

New Short Sale Candidates:

Add To:

There really aren't that many new longs that I could recommend. The best stocks to be long are still the same ones that I have been recommending for the last few days and weeks. Go through some of the last few posts and you will find them under past 'Stock Picks and Trade Ideas' headings.

Another disturbing trend that I've realized is the alarming rate speculative stocks and acquisition companies. Not exactly the type of stocks that you see performing well at a supposed market bottom.

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM , Blogger Yre said...

These everyday market gyrations are spinning my head to its limit.
In anycase qtww looks good.

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Yre,

I've kept an eye on QTWW for a while now. Although it hasn't truly built a sound base for a solid breakout, it still looks like a decent short term bottom that can be taken advantage of if you plan on trading it for a short-term time frame.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz