The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Monday

New Buy Candidates: APAC, BECN (rebuy), CVTX, EL (maybe), ESIC, GFF(maybe), HH, HIL, HLYS (watching), ICAD (rebuy), IRIX, LTS (maybe), LYV (maybe), MWA (watching), NGA (rebuy), RMG (rebuy), THMD, UDW


New Short Sale Candidates:


Add To: ATSI, BPSG, CBMX, EMIS, FINL, HGR, MITI, MRGE, PARL, STAA, XRM, XSI

2 Comments:

At 12:00 AM , Blogger RoCoach said...

Hi Nick,

Are you still holding all your HYGS?

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Rocoach,

I sold all of my HYGS when it fell 8% below the purchase price. This includes the add on positions and the original buy. Although I occasionally get lazy, my rule of thumb is to sell a losing position when it falls 8-10% below the price I bought it. This is true of all my positions. Since I trade a large number of positions, I am not able to post up to the minute sells and buys. I can only tell you what stocks I like and which ones I may buy. From there, traders are on their own and must use their own sell rules and strategies to get out of a trade.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz