The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Waiting It Out...

I've decided to sit on the sidelines for a little bit and wait for the trubulence to subside. This is not something new. I've had the same strategy for the past few weeks. This is why my posting has become less frequent as well. There aren't that many high quality stocks to buy. Even worse, there aren't any speculative stocks with strong technicals either. I will continue to monitor the market and will let you know if I find any interesting setups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz