The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Buys

New Buys: DBRN (21.01), FMCN (14.07), HEAT (11.63), JST (35.99), KMGB (in at 14.87), NABI (4.98), SBSA (0.71), THOR (30.68), TWB (9.64)


Wish I didn't miss: CAAS


Watching: DRAM (will pick up if it has positive reversal or if it bounces tomorrow)


Most Frustrating Stock: HPJ


Sold for Profit: PEET (sold half for 31% gain)

3 Comments:

At 2:58 PM , Blogger Chad said...

QTM broke resistance on strong-enough volume today.

 
At 4:26 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Yep, QTM is a high flyer. I wonder how much it has left in its run. I would love to cash in on the profit but do not want to miss out on too much...

 
At 4:32 PM , Blogger Chad said...

I know what you mean. I took profits a couple weeks ago to see if it was going to base again, and just got back in today when I saw it sit on new support. ...it has run up big though, since August, which also made me nervous like you said. We shall see.

Take care,
Chad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz