The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Slightly Oversold

This is the point where the market becomes slightly oversold. Unless some catastrophic news hits the market, we should bounce from here. Anymore downside from this point on and the primary trend will be in danger of changing to bearish.

New Buy Candidates: CNXT, HDSN, ISRG, LBY, TLX

New Buys: SPU (in at 6.78)

Hold: ISR (decided to give it some more time...small position, so no big deal)

Update: Looks like the market has more room to the upside. My initial thoughts on shorting the market were correct. I may sit on the sidelines until we actually show some support on the charts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz