The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, September 27, 2010

The QUIK and the Dead...

The Trade: AUMN (in at 15.67), QUIK -long- (in at 5.15), REDF (in at 5.22)

Note: a stock like this can double in the next few weeks on just hype alone.

Similar stock action: EGHT, NTWK, REE, URRE


Breakouts: LDK, SGEN

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM , Blogger vhdupati said...

Hey Nick,

What do you suggest about REDF. Its been falling really bad.

Any opinions. Do you still have REDF shares.

thanks

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

no, I sold in mid October once it started faltering in mid October. I'm waiting for it to form another base before I jump in.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz