The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Quiz: Can you name a stock that has had a 50,000% return this year? I can!

And I can name a couple others that have had out of this world runs. Now most of the stocks I will post and talk about are for entertainment purposes only ( I really wouldn't want you to jump in a stock that already has had a 5000+% return, lol). Now a few of them still have a little juice in them. I will post some (mostly gold and oil stocks) that still can go higher. I gotta warn you though! If you choose to play these, play them at your own risk! Cause believe me, they are veryyyyyy risky at these levels! I'll be back later with the goods!

ok, maybe I'll give a little teaser......

Just so you know, a lot of them are .OB stocks and very risky. They are able to strip away gains as fast as they can give them.

Michelex Corp (MLXO.PK) up +250.00% on 10/7



This chart reminds me of HISC.PK's once it started breaking out.










------------------------------------------------------


Ener1 Inc (ENEI.OB)


This chart doesn't look that bad









---------------------------------------------------

Alberta Star Development Corp (ASXSF.PK) is a Canadian stock in the mining business. I actually like this stock a lot.



The company is already up over +400% but I feel that this is just the begining for it!









----------------------------------------------------

Azco Mining Inc (AZMN.OB) at 0.36 cents is another goody

This chart is very promising! Not bad for a stock that is up over 140%!


-------------------------------------------------------

Aurora Gold Corp (ARXG) is another silent stock that has already managed a 751% return so far. As long as gold continues to climb, ARXG should hit a 1000% return.














----------------------------------------------------


AND the stock with the 50,000.00% return is.....Mercury Air Group (MYAG)...lol don't worry we sooooo missed this one!
and one for kicks Kaiser Aluminum and Chemical Co. (KSCO) had a 549,000.00% return...unbelievable! I'm just so sure how KSCO traded because my chart isn't showing any volume, so it was probably thinly traded, shot up quickly like in a day or two and was probably a non US company.

3 Comments:

At 7:36 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Webmaster,

Welcome to My blog! I'm sure glad that you stumbled upon my blog as well! I do hope you enjoy it and I'm glad you founf it interesting! You are more than welcome to link my blog to your favorite pages!
Take Care!

 
At 7:36 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Thanks Jamie!
I'm glad too! Please come back frequently, as I am always updating and posting new stocks!

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

wASSuup Dave?!

Yeah I know, those returns are hard to believe!! Those are the stocks that are the equivalent of hitting it big with the lotto! Still some of those stocks are very thinly traded and under the radar of most traders! I'm glad you like the 10 stocks under $10 section! Thanks! I really wanted to capture the best bang for buck stocks that you can buy and I feel it is those stocks!

Also to comment on playing those risky penny stocks, the ones that I really like are USGL (gold stock), ASXSF, ARXG, and AZMN. I agree with you on the "don't go too crazy with buying lots of shares" fact. still some of the charts on these stocks look real good, especially the ones that mine for gold and oil. These may still have some momentum left. My advice is, if you want to play one of them, put $1000 or less for the initial investment. Let them come down a little. If they continue to fall and can bounce off the 50day Ma with some bigger volume, then add to the existing position (or if you havent started one, now is a good time). if you have any specific questions, dont hesitate to ask, Dave!
Ok, Im bouning for a little...time for some hw. I'll be back later!
LAter Dave!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz