The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Whats Hot & Whats Not (6.19.06)

Wasssuuuuup ladies and fellas?

Just got back from school and I gotta say, another ugly day. But do not despair. If you have been following some of my picks you couldn't be doing half as bad as the rest of them. Right now, I'm taking some time to highlight some of todays winners and losers. Lets take a look, shall we?

all prices as of market close of 6/19/06

Imergent Inc (IIG) Closed at 13.75 Opened at 12.85 HOD = 13.76

Not a bad day at all for IIG. It actually performed so well, I had to pick some up for myself. Plus, I just couldn't resist the P/E ratio of 1! Not to mention the bullish chart pattern and the rising accumulation in institutional buying. Ahhh, I wish they were all this easy to nail down.... =)

Imergent Inc (IIG - AMEX) 3 month chart


Gotta love the action!
















Memry Corp (MRY) Closed at 2.96 Despite the lower than expected close, MRY has performed very well in the last few days. I expected a little profit taking (on market fears) and I also expect the stock to continue its uptrend in the weeks and months to come.

Memry Corp (MRY - AMEX) 3 month Chart

One of my favorite stocks.
I am back with a new position
at 3 bucks.















Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) Closed at 12.30 Opened at 11.22 HOD of 12.48. In my opinion, ININ is a beauty. It is a growth stock in the making (has consistently beat earnings). In addition, company managment owns over 50%.

Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ - NASDAQ) 3 month chart

Here's your chance before the stock really takes off. Come the end of July, 12/13 will be just a memory.















Loopnet Inc (LOOP) closed at 17.51 Opened at 16.60 HOD of 17.63

Loopnet Inc (LOOP - NASDAQ)

Hot New IPO and already profitable with last years sales growth at 81%? I'll take some!
















Spartan Motors Inc (SPAR) closed at 14.73 opened at 14.41 HOD of 14.74

Spartan Motors Inc (SPAR - NASDAQ) 3 month chart

I love the chart pattern. I also love the fact that it is relatively unknown. Only drawback is that it is thinly traded.















Bio Reference Labs Inc (BRLI) closed at 20.79 Opened at 20.58 HOD of 20.89

Bio Reference Labs Inc (BRLI - NASDAQ)


Improving Earnings growth has helped launch BRLI into the institutional buy spotlight!















Sun Healthcare Group (SUNH) closed at 9.19 opened at 8.91 HOD of 10.01

Sunh Healthcare Group (SUNH - NASDAQ) 3 month chart




















Smith Micro Software (SMSI)

Smith Micro Software (SMSI - NASDAQ) 3 month chart




















WEGI.OB




















PMDX.OB




















RSPG.PK




















GHLT.PK





















Some other hot stocks to keep an eye on

SKIL

CTCI

PSPT

EGOV

CXTI

GEL

HRZ

OPNT

CITP

SBGI

TATTF

MBRX

HWCC

CSGS

HIH

IHR

MIKR (already have a position from 8.50)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz