The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, June 16, 2006

2 Small Gems For The Long Run...

Hey folks,

Not to say that investing is dead, but it has become something little bit more difficult in our modern day in age. With everyone wanting everything done and accomplished at a fast rate, it is easy to see why not that many traders prefer to sit on a stock for long periods of time. Still, here and there, a few stocks worthy of holding onto appear.

My two favs at the moment are MRY and ISIG
I am leaning towards MRY a little more and feel more comfortable with it as it has stable financials and it just cleared a 5 year high today as well. I will be back later to post more info and charts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz