The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Shorter's Delight

Hey guys,


As hard as it may be to believe, we have yet another down day. I wish I could tell you that things can get better, but now I can't see it. The market has become a short sellers paradise, so unless you are short, don't bother. Sure there are some longs posting daily gains, but these are very sporadic and do not last more than a day. Basically by the time you buy the stock, unless you are day trading it or can predict the next days market action, its pretty much useless.

My shorts on MGI and BWS still stand. I will try and find a few more new short positions that may help offset the losses suffered from the carnage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz