The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Pancake Close For the Week.

Hey guys,


I don't know about you, but this weeks flat close leaves me wanting more. The supposed bounce that we were supposed to have was uninspiring at best. So where does that leave us? Right back at square one of the deep correction. Sure we bounced back up from dead bottom support, but where did we go? Nowhere but sideways with portfolios filled with cash and a mind full of uncertainties about the markets next move. Until institutions and deep pocket investors start feeling more confident and comfortable with the economic data, this is how it will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz