The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Fallen Angels: Stocks that Have Fallen from Grace

Hey guys,


Just wanted to clue you in on some risky company stocks that have the potential to either make you or break you. I am breaking my rule on OTB and penny stocks, but oh well. I believe that these stocks deserve some attention as they are companies that have filed for bankruptcy and are ready emerge from it. Some names are familiar and some are not.

OWENQ
KLUCQ
DPHIQ (thanks One in 6+)

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Hey,

Thanks! I figured I'd find a nice little bankrupt gem. But do keep an eye on it, as it also has plans to emerge from chapter 11, along with OWENQ! I checked out IDT and I must say, it is on FIRE! Nice call! Right now Im playing DAKT and LQDT and looking to add more in RBA.....you?

 
At 4:45 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Nice positions. I like USAK as it seems to be bottoming. Todays above average volume signaled more buyers (or possible shorts covering. Regardless, it is showing strength and it helped perk up the RS a bit. I will be keeping an eye on it. I like IDT as well. Barrons quote of a $25 price tag is helping out a bit. BUT! Ultimatly, IDT's price tag will be determined on June 7 when it reports earnings. If it beats and raises guidance, then 25 will be a more probable reality. If not, get out quick. LQDT is hot right now and will continue to be so as it is (its shares) being acquired by many insitutions.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz