The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, May 22, 2006

2nd Day of Options Expiration...



Hey every1

Today is the 2nd day of Options expiration and its quite a doozy. Todays tug o' war between the bulls and bears is leaving the indices all over the place. Down, up, left, right and its taking all the stocks along with it for ride. My call of MORN was crushed as the stock dipped today. Still some favorites like BWS and CTV seem to be holding along well and are ready for action. BWS is releasing earnings on the 25th (May) and CTV has announced that management has upped 2nd quarter guidance. Lets just hope this move doesn't explode in their face in a couple of weeks.

In other news, I got a 3.7 for the Spring Semester and I finally put my '95 Camaro Z28 back on the road! Life is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz