The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Hot Stock Watch...


Hey folks,

In this post I will highlight various stocks in different industries that I believe are great potential buys in the upcoming days and weeks. Now many of them are strong stocks, as they have been exhibiting tremendous strength during the last few days (which by the way, were horrible).

Prices as of May 12, 2006

Segmentz Inc (SZI) 1.06

G Willi Food Intl (WILC) 7.04

Perficient Inc (PRFT) 12.50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz