The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Trying to keep an eye on too many things....

Hey guys,


If there is one thing that is for certain, if you are a trader, you MUST have the time to keep up with everyone of your stocks. Otherwise, you are bound to lose your head - like me! My BWEB call turned dangerously foul today, as I exited most of my position with a nasty loss. I know it sucks, but thats how it is. Goes to show you that no matter how good the stock or the chart looks, anything can happen! Had I not been so busy with school, I would have had more time to research it and probably would have sold sooner. Oh well, its all good! I also picked up some VWPT a few days ago, at around 1.50. Fast forward to today at 1.87 and I can't complain! You still have time if you want to jump in VWPT. My target for this one is 2.30-2.50.

Some stocks to purchase for the next few days:

DECC
TWI
INTN
CRNT
TNL
HELX
MRY
PGWC
FRNS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz