The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Titan International Inc (TWI) escapes takeover bid..

Hey folks,

From what seems as an unusual but fortunate set of events, Titan Intl Inc (TWI) (a stock that I mentioned previously in my Tire shortage post) has ended talks over a take over bid with a subsidiary of JP Morgan. This makes TWI a free stock to pursue. And believe me, this is great news. Remember the tire shortage that occured because of the increased demand that mining/coal companies placed on construction vehicles? Well back then, I mentioned that although TWI would be the purest play to use to take advantage of the situation, but because it was being aquired, it would be futile to do so. Well, now that the bid is dropped, we are able to finally pursue this stock and reap the future rewards. Just to give you an idea of how much growth is possible, TWI just announce their earnings results and they pulled in an impressive 34% increase over last quarter. The verdict?? BUY!!!


Titan Intl Inc (TWI - NYSE) 3 month chart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz