The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

INTN is just starting to heat up....

Hey guys...


One company that I have been keeping an eye on and hitting myself in the head for not buying is INTN. Today it a rather impressive breakout and I can't hold back on it anymore. I know I recommended it a few days ago, so I hope some of you had more sense than I do and bought before hand.


INTN is En Fuego...








Every time it trades near 200,000 shares, the stock pops up tremendously..and today was the icing on the cake...

Money Flow chart is looking very attractive.

RS is looking perky...


Opinon: You mean to tell me you are not sure if its a buy?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz