The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Owens Corning...

Hey guys,


If there is one thing I hate, its companies that are making billions and yet they remain in debt because of extensive lawsuits. Take Owens Corning (OWENQ) for instance. This is a great company that has been pummeled to the ground. I like this company as a potential buy because any news of its emergence out of bankruptcy can send the stock sky-high. And I mean sky high.. My advice is, that if you dont mind a little risk, pick some up and just forget about the position. The stock is hovering close to the 52wk low so I wouldnt worry about buying at these prices. Just remember to not over do it with the buying. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz