The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Swing Trade Setup #1- Interleukin Genetics Inc (ILI)

Hey peoples,

Just wanted to recommend a nice swing trade that I have discovered. The stock is Interleukin Genetics Inc (ILI) and it trades on the AMEX for 7.66 as of 3/3/06.

I chose this stock based on the chart pattern and also because the RS is hinting at a upward reversal. Check out the chart and see for yourselves.

Interleukin Genetics Inc (ILI - AMEX) 3 month chart- Current Price: 7.66


Besides showing strength by riding above its 50day, ILI as also established a short term upward channel. Notice the slight rise in the RS level. If things go smoothly, I expect ILI to breakout of its current trend. Recommended Holding Time? How about we start with 2 weeks and see where we go from there.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz