The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Genies in a Bottle


Hey folks,


Lets admit something: Not a single one of us would mind a hot stock that produced such a high return rate that all our wishes came true. Staying true to that, I present to you 4 stocks that I believe just may contain that Genie in the Bottle. Forget Alladin's lamp! The real genies are inside beverage companies. But not just any beverage companies. Everyone is trying to find the next HANS...pure B.S. and baloney. There is no next HANS. But there is always another hot stock out there that can give you an immense return if you can be patient for a few years. As a matter of fact, I have a handful of beverage stocks that I believe will make all your wishes come true and then some.

The stocks are
JSDA
FIZ
HKBV
BRVO

I know, most of these are very small companies and even penny stocks. I know I said I was quitting penny stocks, but I couldn't pass these up. Most penny stocks DO NOT have a tangible product or even service. These do. I have tried the actual products, so its not as if they don't exist. The matter is, are they selling? Thats what we have to figure out.

Some strategies...
If you plan on investing in HKBV (Hat Trick Beverages), I wouldn't play more than $5000 at this level. Of course its entirely up to you. The more money you put in, the bigger the risk, but the bigger the reward. I use the $5000 as an example. You have to assume that the $5000 can be severly cut down to almost nothing if the products don't sell. So if you can tolerate losing $5000, there ya go. Of course if the stock ever goes to 0.50 cents in 2 years, you will be sitting nicely in a Benzo.

BRVO- this one is a little safer as well. I wouldn't invest more than $10,000 on BRVO. Probably less is better.

JSDA and FIZ are a little safer bit still relatively risky. Still, these are more established and could double in 2 years or less if sales continue to climb or if they introduce exciting new products to their line up.

2 Comments:

At 11:48 PM , Blogger TraderDave said...

im a big fan of JSDA, but the others...im not so sure.

BRVO had a distribution deal with KO a bit ago, i believe I remember that, but thats worst of breed.

 
At 12:52 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

hey trader dave,

I like JSDA as well! There is huge potential in JSDA and their products in the future. As long as JSDA continues to make meaningful distribution deals, I believe they will surpass HANS. They just gotta keep making innovative and delicious drinks! Their ties with Panera and Target are a major plus as well!

I believe that HVBV (Hat trick beverages) will be a winner, but further in the future. They have an interesting lineup of beverages and they even have specific beverages targeting specific ethnic groups, such as the Latino population. This can prove to be a big plus. I believe that the stock is worth more than a penny. 50 cents is not such a far-fetched goal in 2years. Depends if they pick up more sales and distribution deals. We'll see.

BRVO has some potential as well. The stock looks to have bottomed out, so technically, it looks like a buy! Also JSDA and FIZ are a buy on the chart pattern itself!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz