The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Technical Eye-Candy: MC Shipping (MCX)


Hey folks,

Just wanted to recommend a stock pick for tomm and the rest of next week (maybe even longer). It is a nice stock that I have kept an eye on- MC Shipping (MCX) on the AMEX

MC Shipping (MCX - AMEX) Current Price = $14.78


I know, what you are thinking: It's chart is looking really good and I couldn't agree more. Just a note, although this stock is capable of hitting 20 and higher, I have to stress profit taking. When you have made a decent profit at least sell some of your position. Because stocks such as MCX have a nasty way of going down at high velocity as well.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz