The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Getting through this mess....

Today's action is the reason why you gotta be quick. It is also the same reason why I am begining to believe that being an investor is becoming a passing fad, an obsolete notion. Whatever happened to the nimble trader who makes his cash on the trade and sells that sucker to another sucker? Why should I hold on and through this mess. Todays mess really got me thinking. But let it be a learning experience: Unless you don't mind the future punishment, sell your positions as soon as you make a decent profit (don't wait and believe that the next day will be better) and search for stocks that are up on such big negative days (SCHK, CECE, RELV, etc)

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM , Blogger ~A4O~ said...

Bought HAL in Jan. 2003. They won the contract(or stole) to help rebuild Irak. Money is over seas right now. I'm in Siri, XMSR, GBEL.ob, ELN, and a few mutual funds

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz