The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, January 13, 2006

We have lift off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey folks,


For those not impressed with yesterdays action, today should have been a breather. Better yet, yesterday should have been strictly a BUYING day, and not a selling day. So what stocks are hot today? Lets take a look.

ACR is up big (over 9%) as it bounced off support. I told you guys that low 25, high 24's would be a buying point. I hope it drops though, so I can add some more!

MBRX has finally entered the $9 range!

SLXA's presentation must have been good, as the stock is in the 11's.

GW continues to be accumulated and is looking really healthy

Also note that it looks like a double bottom is forming for FDG.

QSC is starting to look a little bullish. Be aware that the stock is holding above its 50day MA by a thread and any sudden change in fundamentals will send the stock crashing down. My bet is that the stock will bounce off the 50day MA to near new highs. I believe that the stock was accumulated by insiders for a reason and that we will soon see the reason. I have a nice position in it so I am being patient and watching it very closely.

PGWC has been INSANE the last few weeks. I hope some of you took note of this cheap little stock. Although it trades as an OTC, the voluminous insider buys were to great to be ignored. This is a perfect case of how insider buys can be helpful! See ya at 12+!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz