The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Top Ten under $10...

Going through IBD's "The 10 Highest-Rated Stocks Under $10", I have begun to notice that many of the stocks that they mention, happen to be some of my favorites (By the way, RWC and LPSN, HOM, AOB, and NUAN have been mentioned wayyyy before they appeared there).

Here's the List:

SPIL (Siliconware Precision Industries Ltd)

NUAN (Nuance Communications)

ENG (Englobal Corp)

GEOI (Georesources Inc)

AEY (Advantage Tech Group Inc)

RWC (Relm Wireless Corp)

HOM (Home Solutions of America)

AOB (American Oriental BioEngineering)

DIET (Ediets.com Inc)

LPSN (LivePerson Inc)

My favorite are: SPIL, NUAN, ENG, and LPSN
Disclosure: I am long LPSN
I have traded HOM, AOB, and RWC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz