The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Update on the new stock picks for 2006

Hey folks,


The last few days have been busy and hectic, so I have not been able to post very often. Despite the hectic schedule, I have devoted a large portion of my free time to finding so low-priced gems. Some of these stocks are attractive trades/investments because of insider buying (I will post these in the Insider Purchases 2 section), great fundamentals and technical cues or a combination of all 3. I found stocks that are very different (some are even strange). Some names may be familiar, while I am sure, many may not. I want you to keep an open mind on some of these picks, especially the low-float and thinly traded stocks. Anyways, I will be back later tonight to post some of these new and exciting stocks for 2006! Whatever I don't finish, I will continue tommorow! I will definitly tell you which stocks I recommend for tomm and the rest of the week (the immediate trades).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz