The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Keep your Eyes on the Prize (12/29/05)


Hey ladies and gents...


I know what you're thinking; Another un-inspiring day in the market. Well thats true, but that doesn't mean that there aren't any good opportunities. For instance, swift trades could have picked up a small position in ADEP today and gaineded close to 8%. Another hot mover was CHRK which could have netted you over 16% if you grabbed some bettween 4.29-4.35. Then there is QSC ( you know I've liked this one) which I believe is ready for a nice run up.

Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QSC - AMEX) 1 day-15 minute chart Current Price= $1.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz