The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Doing some Research.....

Hey folks,

So how was everyone's Christmas? I hope everyone's holiday is going great so far, because I know I don't have any complaints!

Taking advantage of the fact that the market is closed today, I've decided to do some stock research and see what hot stocks I can come up with. A few favorites such as MRY, ADEP, SCS, NSSC and HGRD still stand out. I will be back later to share some more interesting picks for Tueday and the rest of the week. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz