The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Schools Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hey Folks,

Thats right! Finally......time for some R&R...back massages, extra sleep....and of course more free time to play the stock market! Yes! The last few weeks have been hectic for yours truly. Although I did have a small amount of time to trade, I still had very little time to do research and pick really hot stocks. Well now that schools done for over a month, I will have that time! Hell yea!

For starters,

check out MRY, TFR and GVIS.

Also keep an eye out for bigger cap winners, such as JOYG, BUCY and ASTE. These are mining/ construction vehicles andequipment companies and they been hot and getting hotter. With vehicles such as these needed to mine coal, gold, gems and fixing up Louisiana, sales are going to be. Just ask JOYG, which is one of my long-term favs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz