The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Stock Highlight #1: PSTI (Per-Se Technologies Inc)


Hey folks,

Stealing a minute from studying for my finals, I am able to show you a stock that I have mentioned before. The stock is Per-Se Technologies Inc (PSTI) which trades on the NASDAQ at 24.27. I like this stock as it is ready to take off any day now. It has been consolidating near the 50day MA for a few days now and it has recieved the buyers support in Fridays (yesterday, Dec. 16, 2005) trading. Keep PSTI in mind for this coming week! I would buy anywhere in low 24's, with a chance of buying in at least high 23's. I'll be back later to post charts and what not.

-Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz