The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Keep your Eyes on the Prize


Hey folks,


Some stocks that you should take a look at include RSCR (previously mentioned and recommended) which is up over 11% this morning on a positive earnings outlook. Also note how the stock was on the verge of collapsing thru its 50 day MA. My guess is that the announcement was purposely timed. If you look at it as well, you will see how obvious it is.

Also take not of GETI, IPS, HWG, ZFPI, SNWL

Also take special note of BCRX. I like the slowly uptrending chart pattern that sticks close to the 50day Ma. It is a special characteristic of stocks that have strong technicals and it reminds me of chart patterns that were exhibited by stocks such as SQM, HANS, TS, and NTRI as they began their big runs. Also take special notice in MBRX (cup with handle formation and near 52wk highs).

ASVI is another one to watch. I really like this stock. It is currently trading at 27.00, a few cents above its previous 52wk high. I have been watching this stock for some time and I believe it can take off if more people paid attention to it and its wonderful fundamentals and growth! It is also looking great tecnically, as it is building a semi-high handle on a short cup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz