The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Going for the Gold.........


Hey folks,

Todays market trading, in my opinion is an outright disaster. With Consumer prices down, the rate hike, Nat. Gas dip, its a miracle that the DJA is even up a notch. As a matter of fact, the only stocks supporting the Dow right now are the Gold, Silver and Precious Metals. As a matter of fact, I picked up some FCX. I noticed some institutional interest since the stock slid a little off its 52wk high, so I thought, why the heck...gotta grab some. Stocks I am still keeping on radar include, SNWL, LPSN, NBG, GROW, BBC, MCD, JPM, HWG, and GT. Some of these I mentioned last night, while others were not mentioned due to time restraints and my narcolepsy. Just kidding bout the narcolepsy, but I was very tired after a night of studying and stock hunting....


Some Gold and Precious Metal stocks...GLG, NTO, BMD, AZMN, GG, BVN, RGLD, FCX, RTP etc...oh and GROW and BBC and SMG (fertilizers are composed of minerals and metals as well)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz