The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Has Oil bottomed out?



I believe so. I am also putting a buy rating out on CHK, CNQ, GMXR, ARD and the other oils. Just because oil isn't trading at $70 a barrel does not mean that these companies are not making money. I say stick to the winners, especially those that have based out and are either already in an uptrend or ready to resume one. I don't recommend chasing the highly speculative ones, unless you don't mind the extra risk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz