The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Stuck between a chair and a pile of Finals and Research Papers....



Hey folks,

As you may or may not know, Finals Season is among us (at least us collegiates anyhow). What that means is, for a 2week stretch, I'm going to be up to my neck in HW, exam studying and doing research for Final papers. The very idea of this makes me cringe, but oh well...its got to happen! To make matters worse, I haven't done any X-mas shopping! Let the fun begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz