The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Some Ideas and Suggestions for Thursday, December 15, 2005


Hey guys,

I just wanted to point out a few stocks that I think look attractive for tommorows trading.
Check out NILE, HLF, SPC, BTH, NLS, BCRX, BMRN, APOG, UG, LPSN, AT.

Also check out MCD (yup McDonalds). Just recently, insiders bought shares, and the stock is looking like it is ready to break out of a cup with handle formation...

McDonalds Corp (MCD -NYSE) 1 year chart

If thats not a cup with handle formation, then I don't know what is. Although many may regard McDonalds as more of a value play than a growth play, the technicals are pointing in MCD's favor. This is a relatively safe play, so don't miss out on it.









Also NBG is heating up with huge buying in the last few days......

National Bank of Greece (NBG -NYSE) 3 month chart


Now that's friggin' sweet! Ya gotta love charts! I'm thinking of grabbing some tomm. Lets see how it behaves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz