The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Taking Advantage of An Opportunity #1: SXC (Stantec Inc)


Hey folks,


I'm done studying for now. So while I am inbetween the business of "gettin decked out n fly" for tonight, I decided to post a stock that has captured my attention. I know it trades a low amount of shares, but still, its a top quality stock and an inexpensive one at that. I like it because technically, it looks really good! SXC is currently trading at 33.30 on the NYSE.

Stantec Inc (SXC) 3 month chart


Although its low float, and thinly traded, the money flow is positive and the stock has succesfully bounced off the 50day MA. I personally like it and may play it if given the chance. I will definitely tell you if I play it. Right now is the best entry into SXC. Anyway, If you choose to play it, don't go too crazy with it. You know what I mean!








1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Hey Dave

Whats going on? I'm glad you finished with your finals and its great that you did awesome! Im still in the middle of finals rigt now. I have a huge paper due today and two finals due tommorow and then Im home free!! I haven't had a chance to look at the market or new stocks, so I will have a chance after Thursday. By then it will be XMas, so I will try to find some hot stocks and new potential winners to take advantage of after XMas! Sorry about the comments but I was messing around with the site the other day and I didn;t realize that I put on "moderate comments"! Now I took that feature off so you can post a comment like normally.
Let me know what stocks you have your eyes on, Dave! I have been looking at a few such as SYT, ZICA and ARDI, to name a few.

Later Dave!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz