The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Finals, Missed Opportunities, A Van crashing thru my yard and totaling my car..

Hey folks,

I'm back again and still studying for my final exams. It is frusterating, because while I am sitting here studying, I am missing A Lot of trading opportunities. Take NEON for instance. I have had an eye on this stock for the past week and I was even thinking of opening a position on it. I even had plans to feature it on the blog. But alas, I didn't have time to feature it, let along take a position on it and today the stock is up over 40% on a take over bid. Rotten luck, right?

Thats nothing.

Ontop of all the stress from studying, I had a van crash through my front yard, destroying the wood and stell fence, hitting a tree, bouncing off of that and then crashing into my daily drive (2005 Honda Civic Ex) and my hooked up 1995 Camaro z28. Gee, thanks alot a$$hole. The driver of the van was unhurt (lucky for him), yet I became so enfuriated, I was ready to hurt him myself. He expressed his apologies and what not, but still, that didn't make up for the damage and stress that he caused. I had a final that day (acutally less than an hour since the accident happend) to make matters worse. I knew I was going to be late and fearful that I wouldn't be aloud to take it, I called up my professor and let her know that I was going to be late due to extraordinary circumstances. Extra-ordinary indeed.

The crazy thing is, I had my car on (to warm up) and I was seconds away from climbing into my car. Had I went in the car sooner, I would have either been involved in the collision or I would have at least moved one of my cars out of the way. The sad thing is that I witnessed the whole thing. I was standing in my living room packing up my backpack when all of a sudden, I heard a car losing control and the first crash (hitting my tree). At this point my dog was going crazy with the barking so this got my attention, so I looked out the window to see what the commotion is all about. Thats when I see a huge dark blue van plowing through my yard, crushing and crashing into everything in its way. Then there was the final crash when the idiot finally crashed into the cars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz