The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

What's Hot and What's Not (12/22/05)


Hey folks,


keep an eye on PLXS, GT, GVIS, NEOL (possible bottom), QSC (looking to bounce off 50 day.

Also note that NBG took a dip. Once it dipped, more buyers appeared and took advantage of the dip in price.

Keep an eye on TFR, HGRD, SCS, MRY


Stocks that Flopped (a.k.a Not Hot)

I gotta mention SRLS. A few weeks ago, I recommended it as a buy around the $22 range. After a few days, I noticed the stock trading in an irregular and highly volatile pattern, jumping from 22 down to 19, and back up again to 21. It repeated this odd behavior a few times until I had enough with it. I bought some shares in the 20/21 dollar range to make up for the loss in the 22 dollar range and I just sold it. I realized that my money could be put in better use in other stocks. Now looking at its current chart, I am VERY glad that I sold

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz