The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Solexa Inc (SLXA) keeps humiliating the naysayers...


Hey guys and gals,

Some of you should know, I've been bullish on Solexa Inc (SLXA) for months now. It was actually one of the first stocks I've highlighted, back in the end of August when I first started my blog. I've been called crazy, inexperienced, and just plain wrong on this one for a while. As a matter of fact, up until recently, some of my broker buddies and even my own broker thought I was nuts for picking up SLXA as a pick, let a lone as a holding in my portfolio. So thanks for the hating and the insults. So what did I do? I said, "who cares. Who cares what everyone else thinks." Everyone said it couldn't do it because it traded too thin. Who cares. Its all about Technicals with SLXA. Same thing with another little gem called MBRX (which I have also recommended and trades thinly). SLXA too me, was obvious. The stock was in the middle of forming the bottom of its Rounding Bottom formation. Technically, It HAD to go up. And thats that. Still, the naysayers couldn't get this thru. It just wouldn't register. Aww, what the hell. It did what I had to do. I picked some up a little below 5, sold at low to mid 10's on the first run-up and then picked up a fresh position again when it dropped down below 8. Once again, SLXA is at it again. My target for this stock, at least short term is $12.10. See ya when we get there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz