The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, December 23, 2005

My work is not done yet..

Hey folks,


While most of the other financial and stock blogs are already setting down the curtains until after X-Mas, I'll still be around, trying to find some more hot stocks and giving my sediment and opinion on some current hot picks. The way I see it is, I might as well leave you with some stock ideas for the Tuesday after X-mas. That way you can have a head start on getting some money back that you spent on the holiday. So be sure to check in once in a while. Lata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz