The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Some of my current trades....

Hey folks,


I've been really busy the last few days. I'll be honest, I thought I'd have more time to do research, trade and post on my blog since the semester is over. I was wrong. The last few days have been chaotic and busy. I put together my new leather swivel chair for my "trading station", which really just consists of a computer ontop of a computer desk. Some trading station, huh? lol. But seriously, this new chair I got (for X-mas) is the illest. It's much more comfortable than the last one (which was as hard as a rock...or maybe harder).

So what have I traded the last few days?
I traded some CESV. I bought in the low 7's and sold at 9.20
I traded some NEOL. I bought near 8 and sold at 11.5 range for a quick trade
I bought some LPSN at 4.7 and I am still holding
I bought some UARM near 26 and I am still holding.

Failed Trades
I bought some ZIXI around 2.30's and sold for a loss at 2.06

Looking to buy some ADEP
MRY
HGRD
CTCH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz