The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Looks like another uninspiring trading session...


Hey folks,

I know what you are thinking. This whole week basically sucked. Yeah, there were a few winners here and there, but unless you were playing some risky NASDAQ small caps, you were basically not making much of anything. I am hoping that next week will be more eventful and a chance for the bulls to pull through a victory. This of course all depends how the indices hold up. The NASDAQ has been hammered the last few trading sessions and it has clearly showed thru. Its at key support and needs to hold it, otherwise, things can get even more uglier from here.

Some stocks I recommend that you keep on your radar are: ADEP, PGWC, MRY, TFR, ACR, MNG, NTO, FORG, SCHK, IPAS, CTCH, ONT, CWPC, ATI, NSSC and CLBE.

I especially like PGWC (lots and lots of insider buying) and SCHK (this is a long time fav and undervalued) FORG (great chart) ATI (love the industry group and chart), CLBE (lots and lots of hype plus a chance of a great gain).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz