The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!



Hey folks!

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Happy New Year! Regardless of what your plans are, have fun and be safe! Lets ring in the New Year with a bang! Anyways, I know I already started the Insiders Section, I will continue it tomm and Monday. I promise I will post some interesting stocks that I have discovered yesterday and earlier on today. For now, lets kick back and have a good time! Have fun everyone! Later!


-Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz