The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Under the Microscope: Metabasis Therapeutics (MBRX)


Hey folks,


Just wanted to bring to your attention a stock that I have been mentioning for a while as a great buy. I have had my eyes on this stock since it was no more than $6 a share. Today, despite the crappy market, MBRX is chugging right along and has blasted past its previous 52wk high of 8.09. The stock is currently trading at 8.16, and has even an intra-day high of 8.43. Volume has also picked up in the last few days, which to me was a signal of good things to come. Although the stock trades an average of 30,000 shares a day, the last few days the volume swelled

Metabasis Therapeutics (MBRX - NASDAQ) 1yr chart Current price= $8.16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz